Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync uses direct push technology to sync email, calendars, and contacts to the iPhone in real time.
To set up your iPhone to access Exchange ActiveSync, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Complete the following required fields:
- Email (your full email address)
- Username (your full email address)
- Description: Give this mailbox account a descriptive name. (optional)
- Tap Next.
- After a moment, the iPhone will ask for the server information.
- Server: rentinet.co.za/m
- Domain: (optional)
- Username: enter your full email address